What is the antonym of “makeable”?
The antonyms of makeable are impossible and unattainable. These words convey the idea that something cannot be achieved or accomplished.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not able to occur, exist, or be done.
It's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light.
Not able to be reached or achieved.
For some people, financial independence seems unattainable.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Impossible suggests that something cannot be done or achieved under any circumstances.
- 2Unattainable suggests that something may be possible, but it is beyond one's reach or ability.
Good things to know
- 1Goal-Setting: Use these antonyms to describe goals that are difficult or impossible to achieve.
- 2Problem-Solving: Incorporate these antonyms in discussions about challenges and limitations.
- 3Motivation: Use these antonyms to inspire perseverance and determination in the face of obstacles.
The antonyms of makeable are impossible and unattainable. Impossible suggests that something cannot be done under any circumstances, while unattainable suggests that something may be possible, but it is beyond one's reach or ability. Use these words to describe challenging goals, discuss limitations, and inspire perseverance.