What is the antonym of “meshuggah”?
The word meshuggah is a Yiddish term that means crazy or insane. The antonyms of meshuggah are sane, reasonable, and sensible. These words convey a sense of rationality, logic, and sound judgment.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having a sound mind; mentally healthy and rational.
Despite the challenges, she remained sane and focused on finding a solution.
Based on sound judgment and logic; fair and sensible.
The company offered a reasonable price for the product, which was accepted by most customers.
Showing good judgment and practicality; reasonable and wise.
It would be sensible to save some money for emergencies instead of spending it all on unnecessary things.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Sane refers to a person's mental state, while reasonable and sensible refer to actions, decisions, or opinions.
- 2Reasonable implies fairness and balance, while sensible suggests practicality and wisdom.
- 3Sane is an absolute term that describes a person's mental health, while reasonable and sensible are relative terms that depend on the situation or context.
Good things to know
- 1Express Opinions: Use reasonable and sensible to express well-thought-out opinions or ideas.
- 2Resolve Conflicts: Incorporate reasonable in discussions to find a fair and balanced solution.
- 3Show Empathy: Use sane to show understanding and support for someone who may be struggling with mental health issues.
The antonyms of meshuggah are sane, reasonable, and sensible. These words convey a sense of rationality, logic, and sound judgment. Use these words to express opinions, resolve conflicts, and show empathy for those struggling with mental health issues.