What is the antonym of “mismanage”?
The antonyms of mismanage are manage, handle, and conduct. The antonyms manage, handle, and conduct convey a positive or successful approach to handling a situation. It implies the ability to handle something effectively and efficiently.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To be in charge of and control the affairs of a business, organization, or institution.
She was able to manage her team effectively and complete the project on time.
To deal with or control a situation or problem.
He was able to handle the difficult customer and resolve their issue.
To organize and carry out a particular activity.
The company will conduct a survey to gather feedback from its customers.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Manage implies being in charge and controlling the affairs of a business, organization, or institution.
- 2Handle implies dealing with or controlling a situation or problem.
- 3Conduct implies organizing and carrying out a particular activity.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use these antonyms to describe effective management and leadership skills.
- 2Everyday Life: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to express the ability to handle situations effectively.
- 3Education: Utilize these antonyms in academic writing to describe successful approaches to managing and conducting research.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Manage implies control over an organization, handle implies control over a situation, and conduct implies organization of an activity. Use these words to describe effective management and leadership skills, express the ability to handle situations effectively, and describe successful approaches to managing and conducting research.