Definitions and Examples of carefulness, attentiveness, diligence
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being cautious and attentive to avoid mistakes or accidents.
The surgeon handled the patient with great carefulness to ensure a successful operation.
The quality of being alert and paying close attention to details.
The teacher praised the student for his attentiveness during class.
The quality of being persistent and hardworking in one's efforts.
The employee's diligence and dedication earned him a promotion.
Key Differences: carefulness vs attentiveness vs diligence
- 1Carefulness emphasizes the need to be cautious and avoid mistakes or accidents.
- 2Attentiveness focuses on being alert and paying close attention to details.
- 3Diligence highlights the importance of being persistent and hardworking in one's efforts.
Effective Usage of carefulness, attentiveness, diligence
- 1Workplace: Use these antonyms to describe employees' work ethics and performance.
- 2Education: Incorporate these antonyms in discussions about study habits and academic success.
- 3Daily Life: Utilize these antonyms to describe behaviors and actions in everyday situations.
The antonyms of negligency emphasize the importance of being careful, attentive, and diligent in one's actions or behavior. Use these words to describe work ethics, study habits, and behaviors in daily life.