The Opposite(Antonym) of “nonimpulsively”
The antonyms of nonimpulsively are impulsively and spontaneously. The antonyms impulsively and spontaneously convey a different approach to decision-making or action-taking. It implies a lack of careful consideration or planning.
Definitions and Examples of impulsively, spontaneously
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Acting or deciding without careful thought or consideration.
He bought the expensive car impulsively without considering his budget.
Happening or arising naturally, without external influence or planning.
They decided to take a road trip spontaneously after seeing the beautiful weather outside.
Key Differences: impulsively vs spontaneously
- 1Impulsively refers to acting or deciding without careful thought or consideration.
- 2Spontaneously refers to something happening naturally, without external influence or planning.
Effective Usage of impulsively, spontaneously
- 1Decision-making: Use nonimpulsively to describe a well-thought-out decision-making process.
- 2Behavior: Use impulsively to describe someone who acts without thinking.
- 3Action-taking: Use spontaneously to describe something that happens naturally or without planning.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Impulsively refers to acting without careful thought, while spontaneously refers to something happening naturally. Use these words to describe decision-making, behavior, and action-taking.