The Opposite(Antonym) of “nonmanifestation”
The antonyms of nonmanifestation are manifestation, appearance, and display. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of nonmanifestation, which is the absence or lack of manifestation.
Definitions and Examples of manifestation, appearance, display
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
An event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea.
The rainbow was a beautiful manifestation of the sun's rays passing through raindrops.
The way that someone or something looks or seems to other people.
Her appearance at the party surprised everyone since she had declined the invitation earlier.
To show something to people, especially by putting it in a place where it can be easily seen.
The museum displayed a collection of ancient artifacts from different cultures.
Key Differences: manifestation vs appearance vs display
- 1Manifestation refers to an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something.
- 2Appearance refers to the way someone or something looks or seems to other people.
- 3Display refers to showing something to people, especially by putting it in a place where it can be easily seen.
Effective Usage of manifestation, appearance, display
- 1Academic Writing: Use these antonyms to express opposing ideas in research papers and essays.
- 2Everyday Conversation: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to clarify meanings and avoid misunderstandings.
- 3Creative Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create vivid descriptions and evoke emotions.
The antonyms of nonmanifestation are manifestation, appearance, and display. Use these words to express opposing ideas in academic writing, clarify meanings in everyday conversation, and create vivid descriptions in creative writing.