Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Relating to principles of right and wrong behavior; ethical.
He always tries to do the moral thing, even if it's not the easiest.
Relating to moral principles or the branch of knowledge dealing with these.
It is important for businesses to have ethical practices to gain trust from their customers.
Free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.
She was always honest with her friends, even if it meant telling them something they didn't want to hear.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Moral refers to principles of right and wrong behavior, while baser implies a lack of morality.
- 2Ethical refers to moral principles or the study of morality, while baser implies a lack of ethics.
- 3Honest refers to being free of deceit and untruthfulness, while baser implies dishonesty.
Good things to know
- 1Improve Vocabulary: Learn and use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary.
- 2Discuss Ethics: Use moral and ethical in discussions about right and wrong behavior.
- 3Encourage Honesty: Use honest to encourage honesty and sincerity in conversations and relationships.
The antonyms of baser are moral, ethical, and honest. These antonyms convey a positive and virtuous quality and imply a sense of righteousness, integrity, and fairness. Use these words to improve your vocabulary, discuss ethics, and encourage honesty and sincerity in conversations and relationships.