What is the antonym of “cryptical”?
The antonyms of cryptical are clear, obvious, and plain. These words convey the opposite meaning of cryptical, which means mysterious or difficult to understand.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret.
The instructions were clear and concise, making it easy for everyone to follow.
Easily perceived or understood; requiring no explanation.
It was obvious that she was upset, as she had tears in her eyes and a frown on her face.
Clear and simple in style or presentation; not elaborate or complicated.
The design of the website was plain and straightforward, making it easy to navigate.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Clear implies that something is easy to understand or perceive.
- 2Obvious suggests that something is easily seen or understood without explanation.
- 3Plain refers to something that is clear and simple in style or presentation.
Good things to know
- 1Improve Clarity: Use clear, obvious, and plain to make your writing or speech more understandable.
- 2Express Agreement: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to show agreement or disagreement.
- 3Enhance Comprehension: Utilize these antonyms in learning materials to help students understand complex concepts.
The antonyms of cryptical are clear, obvious, and plain. Use these words to improve clarity, express agreement, and enhance comprehension in various contexts.