What is the antonym of “delphian”?
The antonyms of delphian are clear, understandable, and unambiguous. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of delphian, which means obscure or difficult to understand.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret.
The instructions were clear and concise, making it easy for everyone to follow.
Able to be comprehended or grasped mentally.
Her explanation was so understandable that even a beginner could follow along.
Clear and precise; not open to more than one interpretation.
The terms of the contract were unambiguous, leaving no room for confusion or misunderstanding.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Clear implies that something is easy to perceive, understand, or interpret.
- 2Understandable suggests that something can be comprehended or grasped mentally.
- 3Unambiguous conveys that something is clear and precise, leaving no room for confusion or misunderstanding.
Good things to know
- 1Clarity in Communication: Use clear, understandable, and unambiguous to convey ideas effectively.
- 2Avoid Misunderstandings: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to ensure that your message is understood correctly.
- 3Precision in Writing: Utilize these antonyms in writing to make your message clear and concise.
The antonyms of delphian are clear, understandable, and unambiguous. Use these words to enhance clarity in communication, avoid misunderstandings, and achieve precision in writing.