What is the antonym of “demark”?
The antonyms of demark are unbounded and unlimited. The antonyms unbounded and unlimited convey a lack of restriction or limit. It implies that there are no boundaries or limitations to something.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not limited or restricted; having no boundaries.
Her creativity was unbounded, and she could come up with new ideas every day.
Having no limits or restrictions; infinite.
The internet provides unlimited access to information from all over the world.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Unbounded refers to something without boundaries, while unlimited refers to something without limits.
- 2Unbounded is often used in the context of creativity or imagination, while unlimited is used in the context of resources or opportunities.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Writing: Use unbounded and unlimited to describe the vastness of something.
- 2Expand Vocabulary: Incorporate these antonyms in your daily conversations to improve your vocabulary.
- 3Enrich Learning: Utilize these antonyms in educational contexts to help students understand the concept of boundaries and limits.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Unbounded refers to something without boundaries, while unlimited refers to something without limits. Use these words to enhance writing, expand vocabulary, and enrich learning by helping students understand the concept of boundaries and limits.