What is the antonym of “disrupted”?
The antonym of disrupted are maintained, continued, and facilitated. These antonyms convey a sense of order, consistency, and smoothness.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To keep something in good condition or preserve its original state.
The company maintained its high standards of quality control throughout the production process.
To keep going or proceed without interruption.
Despite the challenges, the team continued to work hard and achieve their goals.
To make something easier or smoother to do.
The new software facilitated the data analysis process and saved the team a lot of time.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Maintained implies keeping something in good condition or preserving its original state.
- 2Continued implies proceeding without interruption or stopping.
- 3Facilitated implies making something easier or smoother to do.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use these antonyms to describe the smooth operation of a business or project.
- 2Education: Use these antonyms to describe the continuity of learning or academic progress.
- 3Technology: Use these antonyms to describe the ease of use or efficiency of technology.
The antonyms of disrupted convey a sense of order, consistency, and smoothness. Use maintained to describe preservation, continued to describe uninterrupted progress, and facilitated to describe ease of use. These antonyms can be used in various contexts such as business, education, and technology.