What is the antonym of “endurance”?
The antonyms of endurance are fragility, weakness, and vulnerability. The antonyms convey a lack of strength, resilience, or ability to withstand stress or pressure.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being delicate, easily broken, or vulnerable.
The vase was made of fine china, and its fragility made it prone to breakage.
The state or quality of lacking physical or mental strength; feebleness.
Due to his weakness, he was unable to lift the heavy box and had to ask for help.
The quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of harm or damage.
The company's data was compromised due to its vulnerability to cyber attacks.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Fragility refers to the quality of being delicate or easily broken.
- 2Weakness denotes a lack of physical or mental strength.
- 3Vulnerability describes the state of being exposed to the possibility of harm or damage.
Good things to know
- 1Improve Vocabulary: Learn and use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary.
- 2Enhance Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to create contrast and add depth to your descriptions.
- 3Develop Critical Thinking: Analyze the nuances of these antonyms to understand their subtle differences.
The antonyms of endurance are fragility, weakness, and vulnerability. These words convey a lack of strength, resilience, or ability to withstand stress or pressure. Use them to improve your vocabulary, enhance your writing, and develop critical thinking skills.