The Opposite(Antonym) of “ethicality”
The antonyms of ethicality are immorality and unethicality. These words describe the opposite of being ethical, which means following moral principles and doing what is right.
Explore all Antonyms of “ethicality”
Definitions and Examples of immorality, unethicality
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being wicked or evil; not conforming to accepted moral standards.
The company's decision to dump toxic waste into the river was an act of immorality that caused harm to the environment.
The state of being unethical; not adhering to moral principles or professional standards.
The journalist's use of fake sources in their article was an example of unethicality that damaged their credibility.
Key Differences: immorality vs unethicality
- 1Immorality refers to actions that are wicked or evil and do not conform to accepted moral standards.
- 2Unethicality refers to behavior that does not adhere to moral principles or professional standards.
Effective Usage of immorality, unethicality
- 1Discuss Ethics: Use these antonyms to discuss ethical issues and dilemmas.
- 2Evaluate Behavior: Use these antonyms to evaluate the behavior of individuals, organizations, or governments.
- 3Express Disapproval: Use these antonyms to express disapproval of actions or behavior that are immoral or unethical.
The antonyms of ethicality are immorality and unethicality. These words describe behavior that is wicked, evil, or does not adhere to moral principles or professional standards. Use these antonyms to discuss ethics, evaluate behavior, and express disapproval of immoral or unethical actions.