What is the antonym of “eudaemonize”?
The word eudaemonize means to make happy or prosperous. The antonyms of eudaemonize are miserable, unhappy, and fail. These words convey a negative or unsuccessful state of being.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Feeling very unhappy, uncomfortable, or wretched.
After losing his job, he became miserable and didn't leave his house for days.
Not feeling joyful or satisfied; experiencing sadness or discontent.
She was unhappy with her current job and wanted to find a new one.
To be unsuccessful in achieving a goal or passing a test.
If you don't study hard, you will fail the exam.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Miserable describes a state of extreme unhappiness or discomfort.
- 2Unhappy describes a general feeling of dissatisfaction or discontent.
- 3Fail describes an unsuccessful attempt to achieve a goal or pass a test.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Learn these antonyms to expand your vocabulary.
- 2Express Emotions: Use these words to describe negative emotions effectively.
- 3Set Goals: Use eudaemonize as a motivation to set goals and work towards happiness and prosperity.
The antonyms of eudaemonize are miserable, unhappy, and fail. These words describe negative or unsuccessful states of being. Use these words to enhance your vocabulary, express negative emotions effectively, and set goals towards happiness and prosperity.