What is the antonym of “floral”?
The antonyms of floral are non-floral and plain. The antonyms non-floral and plain describe the absence of floral patterns or designs.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not having any floral patterns or designs.
She preferred non-floral curtains for her bedroom.
Lacking decorative elements; simple or unadorned.
He wore a plain white shirt and black pants to the job interview.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Non-floral refers specifically to the absence of floral patterns or designs.
- 2Plain describes something that is simple or unadorned, without any decorative elements.
Good things to know
- 1Fashion: Use these antonyms to describe clothing or accessories with or without floral patterns.
- 2Interior Design: Incorporate these antonyms to describe home decor with or without floral patterns.
- 3Art: Utilize these antonyms to describe artwork with or without floral designs.
The antonyms of floral are non-floral and plain. Non-floral describes the absence of floral patterns or designs, while plain refers to something that is simple or unadorned. These antonyms can be used in fashion, interior design, and art to describe items with or without floral patterns or designs.