Definitions and Examples of alterability, changeability
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being able to be changed or modified.
The alterability of the design made it easy to customize according to the client's preferences.
The quality of being able to change or be changed; variability.
The weather's changeability made it hard to plan outdoor activities.
Key Differences: alterability vs changeability
- 1Alterability refers to the ability to be changed or modified.
- 2Changeability refers to the quality of being variable or subject to change.
Effective Usage of alterability, changeability
- 1Academic Writing: Use these antonyms in academic writing to express precise meanings.
- 2Technical Writing: Incorporate these words in technical writing to describe the properties of materials or systems.
- 3Creative Writing: Utilize these antonyms in creative writing to create contrasting moods and atmospheres.
The antonyms alterability and changeability convey the opposite meaning of inalterability, which means unchangeable. Use these words in academic and technical writing to express precise meanings, and in creative writing to create contrasting moods and atmospheres.