Definitions and Examples of conjoined, united, connected
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Joined together, especially in a way that is difficult to separate.
The conjoined twins were born with their bodies fused together.
Joined together for a common purpose or goal.
The team was united in their efforts to win the championship.
Joined or linked together in some way.
The two buildings were connected by a bridge.
Key Differences: conjoined vs united vs connected
- 1Conjoined implies a physical joining of two or more objects or entities.
- 2United implies a joining of people or groups for a common purpose or goal.
- 3Connected implies a linking or joining of two or more things in some way.
Effective Usage of conjoined, united, connected
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express ideas more precisely.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to create more vivid and descriptive sentences.
- 3Enrich Learning: Utilize these antonyms to deepen your understanding of concepts and relationships.
The antonyms of inconjunct are conjoined, united, and connected. These words have distinct nuances and can be used to enhance vocabulary, improve writing, and enrich learning.