What is the antonym of “inobtainable”?
The antonym of inobtainable is obtainable, achievable, and attainable. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of something that can be obtained, achieved, or attained.
See all the antonyms of “inobtainable”
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Able to be obtained or acquired.
The book is currently out of stock, but it will be obtainable next week.
Capable of being accomplished or attained.
With hard work and dedication, winning the championship is achievable.
Capable of being reached or obtained.
The company's goal of expanding globally is attainable with the right strategy.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Obtainable refers to something that can be obtained or acquired.
- 2Achievable refers to something that can be accomplished or attained.
- 3Attainable refers to something that can be reached or obtained.
Good things to know
- 1Goal-Setting: Use these antonyms to set achievable goals and track progress.
- 2Problem-Solving: Incorporate these antonyms in discussions to find solutions that are obtainable, achievable, or attainable.
- 3Motivation: Use these antonyms to encourage and motivate others to pursue their goals.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Obtainable refers to something that can be obtained, achievable refers to something that can be accomplished, and attainable refers to something that can be reached. Use these words to set achievable goals, find solutions, and motivate others to pursue their goals.