What is the antonym of “insociable”?
The antonyms of insociable are sociable, friendly, and outgoing. These antonyms describe a person's social behavior and how they interact with others.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Enjoying the company of others; friendly and outgoing.
She is a sociable person who loves to meet new people and make friends.
Kind and pleasant; showing a liking or willingness to help others.
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and always ready to assist the guests.
Confident and sociable; enjoying the company of others.
He is an outgoing person who loves to attend parties and social events.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Sociable refers to a person who enjoys the company of others and is friendly and outgoing.
- 2Friendly describes a person who is kind and pleasant and shows a liking or willingness to help others.
- 3Outgoing describes a person who is confident and sociable and enjoys the company of others.
Good things to know
- 1Social Situations: Use these antonyms to describe a person's social behavior in different situations.
- 2Personality Traits: Incorporate these antonyms to describe someone's personality traits.
- 3Job Interviews: Use these antonyms to describe your own social behavior in job interviews.
The antonyms sociable, friendly, and outgoing describe a person's social behavior and how they interact with others. Use these words to describe someone's personality traits, social behavior in different situations, and in job interviews to describe your own social behavior.