What is the antonym of “knacky”?
The word knacky is not commonly used in English, but its antonyms are unskilled and incompetent. These words convey a lack of skill or ability to perform a task.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Lacking the necessary skills or training to perform a task.
He was unskilled at playing the guitar and struggled to keep up with the rest of the band.
Not having the necessary skills, knowledge, or ability to do something successfully.
The company's CEO was incompetent and made several poor decisions that led to financial losses.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Unskilled refers specifically to a lack of skill or training.
- 2Incompetent implies a broader lack of ability or knowledge.
Good things to know
- 1Job Interviews: Use these antonyms to describe your own skills or the skills of others.
- 2Performance Reviews: Incorporate these antonyms to evaluate an employee's performance.
- 3Education: Use these antonyms to describe the level of skill or knowledge required for a particular course or job.
The antonyms of knacky are unskilled and incompetent, which convey a lack of skill or ability to perform a task. Use these words to describe skills in job interviews, evaluate employee performance, or describe the level of skill or knowledge required for a particular course or job.