What is the antonym of “logicless”?
The antonyms of logicless are logical, reasonable, and rational. These words convey a sense of reason, sound judgment, and coherence in thought and action.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Based on sound reasoning or clear thinking; consistent with the principles of logic.
Her argument was so logical that it convinced everyone in the room.
Fair and sensible; based on good judgment and common sense.
It's reasonable to expect people to follow traffic rules to avoid accidents.
Based on reason or logic; able to think clearly and make sound judgments.
She made a rational decision to invest in the stock market after careful analysis of the market trends.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Logical refers to reasoning that is consistent with the principles of logic.
- 2Reasonable refers to judgments that are fair and sensible based on good judgment and common sense.
- 3Rational refers to thinking that is based on reason and logic, leading to sound judgments.
Good things to know
- 1Academic Writing: Use these antonyms to express different levels of reasoning in academic writing.
- 2Problem Solving: Incorporate these antonyms to evaluate different solutions to problems.
- 3Critical Thinking: Use these antonyms to develop critical thinking skills and make informed decisions.
The antonyms logical, reasonable, and rational convey a sense of reason, sound judgment, and coherence in thought and action. Use these words to express different levels of reasoning in academic writing, evaluate different solutions to problems, and develop critical thinking skills.