The Opposite(Antonym) of “nondeliverance”
The antonyms of nondeliverance are delivery, fulfillment, and performance. These words convey the opposite meaning of nondeliverance, which means failure to provide or complete something promised or expected.
Definitions and Examples of delivery, fulfillment, performance
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The act of bringing goods, letters, or packages to a person or place.
The delivery of the package was delayed due to bad weather conditions.
The achievement of something desired, promised, or predicted.
The fulfillment of his dream to become a doctor took years of hard work and dedication.
The act of carrying out a task or duty; the execution of a plan or idea.
Her performance in the play was outstanding, and she received a standing ovation from the audience.
Key Differences: delivery vs fulfillment vs performance
- 1Delivery refers to the act of bringing goods or packages to a person or place.
- 2Fulfillment refers to the achievement of something desired, promised, or predicted.
- 3Performance refers to the execution of a plan or idea.
Effective Usage of delivery, fulfillment, performance
- 1Business: Use delivery to refer to the transportation of goods or services.
- 2Personal Development: Use fulfillment to describe the satisfaction of achieving a goal.
- 3Arts and Entertainment: Use performance to describe the execution of a play, music, or dance.
The antonyms of nondeliverance are delivery, fulfillment, and performance. These words have different meanings but convey the opposite of nondeliverance. Use these words in various contexts such as business, personal development, and arts and entertainment to communicate effectively.