Definitions and Examples of fashionable, trendy, stylish
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Conforming to the current fashion; stylish.
She always wears the latest clothes and accessories, so she's considered fashionable among her friends.
Following the latest trends or fashions.
The new restaurant in town is very trendy and attracts a lot of young people.
Having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress.
She always looks so put-together and elegant, with her stylish clothes and accessories.
Key Differences: fashionable vs trendy vs stylish
- 1Fashionable implies conformity to current fashion trends.
- 2Trendy suggests following the latest fads or styles.
- 3Stylish describes a sense of elegance or refinement in dress or manners.
Effective Usage of fashionable, trendy, stylish
- 1Fashion: Use these antonyms to describe clothing and accessories.
- 2Lifestyle: Use these antonyms to describe people, places, and things that are fashionable or trendy.
- 3Marketing: Use these antonyms to promote products or services that are stylish or in fashion.
The antonyms of nonfashionable are fashionable, trendy, and stylish. These words describe something that is currently popular or in fashion. Use them to describe clothing, accessories, people, places, and things that are fashionable, trendy, or stylish.