The Opposite(Antonym) of “nonmanufactured”
The antonyms of nonmanufactured are manufactured and artificial. The antonyms manufactured and artificial convey a sense of something being made or created by human hands or processes. They are opposite in meaning to nonmanufactured, which refers to something that is not made by humans.
Explore all Antonyms of “nonmanufactured”
Definitions and Examples of manufactured, artificial
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Made or produced by human hands or machines.
The car was manufactured in Japan and shipped to the United States.
Made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally.
The flowers in the vase were artificial and made of plastic.
Key Differences: manufactured vs artificial
- 1Manufactured refers to something that is made by human hands or machines, while artificial refers to something that is made by humans rather than occurring naturally.
- 2Manufactured is a complementary antonym to nonmanufactured, while artificial is a gradable antonym.
- 3Manufactured can be used to describe products such as cars, electronics, and furniture, while artificial can be used to describe things like flowers, flavors, and intelligence.
Effective Usage of manufactured, artificial
- 1Product Descriptions: Use manufactured to describe products that are made by humans or machines.
- 2Nature Descriptions: Use nonmanufactured to describe things that occur naturally in nature.
- 3Artificial Intelligence: Use artificial to describe intelligence that is created by humans rather than occurring naturally.
The antonyms of nonmanufactured are manufactured and artificial. Manufactured refers to something made by humans or machines, while artificial refers to something made by humans rather than occurring naturally. Use these words to describe products, nature, and artificial intelligence.