Definitions and Examples of approvingly, trustingly
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a way that shows agreement, acceptance, or satisfaction.
She smiled approvingly when she saw her daughter's artwork.
In a way that shows a belief in the reliability, honesty, or goodness of someone or something.
The child looked up at her mother trustingly and believed everything she said.
Key Differences: approvingly vs trustingly
- 1Approvingly is used to show agreement or satisfaction with something.
- 2Trustingly is used to show a belief in the reliability or goodness of someone or something.
Effective Usage of approvingly, trustingly
- 1Enhance Communication: Use approvingly and trustingly to express positive attitudes effectively.
- 2Show Trust: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to demonstrate trust in others.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create relatable characters and compelling stories.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Approvingly conveys agreement or satisfaction, while trustingly shows a belief in the reliability or goodness of someone or something. Use these words to enhance communication, show trust in others, and enrich writing by creating relatable characters and compelling narratives.