What is the antonym of “eviller”?
The antonyms of eviller are good, virtuous, and righteous. These words describe a positive moral or ethical state, implying a lack of wickedness, immorality, or wrongdoing.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Morally right; virtuous; beneficial.
She always tries to do the good thing, even if it's not the easiest choice.
Having high moral standards; behaving in a morally excellent way.
He was known for his virtuous behavior and honesty.
Morally right and just; acting in accordance with divine or moral law.
The judge made a righteous decision based on the evidence presented.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Good is a general term that describes a positive moral or ethical state.
- 2Virtuous emphasizes high moral standards and excellent behavior.
- 3Righteous implies acting in accordance with divine or moral law.
Good things to know
- 1Moral Discussions: Use these antonyms to discuss morality and ethics.
- 2Character Development: Use these words to create characters with distinct moral values.
- 3Writing: Utilize these antonyms in writing to convey moral dilemmas and ethical choices.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Good is a general term, virtuous emphasizes high moral standards, and righteous implies acting in accordance with divine or moral law. Use these words to discuss morality and ethics, create characters with distinct moral values, and convey moral dilemmas and ethical choices in writing.