What is the antonym of “moanless”?
The antonyms of moanless are vocal and noisy. The antonyms vocal and noisy convey a state of being loud or making sounds, while moanless implies the absence of such sounds.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Producing or capable of producing sound, especially through singing or speaking.
The lead singer of the band had a vocal range that impressed everyone.
Making a lot of noise; loud and disruptive.
The construction site was noisy all day, making it hard to concentrate.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Vocal refers to the ability to produce sound, especially through singing or speaking.
- 2Noisy describes something that makes a lot of noise and is loud and disruptive.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use vocal and noisy to describe sounds in different contexts.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate antonyms in writing to add variety and depth to descriptions.
- 3Enrich Listening Skills: Listen for these antonyms in conversations, songs, and other forms of media to improve comprehension.
The antonyms vocal and noisy have distinct meanings. Vocal refers to the ability to produce sound, while noisy describes something that makes a lot of noise. Use these words to enhance vocabulary, improve writing, and enrich listening skills.