What is the antonym of “misjudged”?
The antonyms of misjudged are appreciate, comprehend, and grasp. The antonyms appreciate, comprehend, and grasp convey a positive or understanding state of mind. It implies a correct assessment, understanding, or recognition.
See all the antonyms of “misjudged”
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To recognize the value, worth, or quality of something or someone.
I appreciate your hard work and dedication to this project.
To understand or grasp the meaning, nature, or significance of something.
It took me a while to comprehend the complexity of the problem.
To understand or perceive something clearly or firmly.
He was able to grasp the concept quickly and explain it to others.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Appreciate is used to express gratitude or admiration for someone or something.
- 2Comprehend is used to describe the ability to understand or grasp the meaning of something.
- 3Grasp is used to describe the ability to understand or perceive something clearly or firmly.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Communication: Use appreciate, comprehend, and grasp to express understanding effectively.
- 2Show Gratitude: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to demonstrate appreciation.
- 3Enrich Learning: Utilize these antonyms in educational settings to encourage comprehension and retention.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Appreciate conveys gratitude or admiration, comprehend denotes the ability to understand, and grasp refers to the ability to understand or perceive something clearly. Use these words to enhance communication, show gratitude in conversations, and enrich learning by encouraging comprehension and retention.